The Wino Club Logo

The Wino Club Logo

Friday

The Wino Club In Entrepreneur Magazine


We've been busy here at The Wino Club... see us in the November issue of Entrepreneur Magazine. There's a great picture of us in the print article so check it out but we've included it here just so those readers who are more digitally inclined can enjoy the whole experience - it is a darn good picture and we wouldn't want anyone to miss it.

To
read the article on line, click here: The Wino Club in Entrepreneur Magazine.

In the next couple of weeks we will be posting a TV interview we did on KZSW as well. Told you we've been busy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's very exciting! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Well done. Congrats

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hugh Van Horn said...

Wow you're 37. Awsome. Great article. I know I bought my wino club kit and my party was lots of fun.

Elliot Essman said...

By all means keep up the good work. And those photos are truly appealing.

mjhogan53213 said...

I am glad to be your newest member. Seems I have alot to learn from 2 very informed and yes, very attractive women! Great picture.
Mike